At Cresleigh Homes, our models and sales office are open daily for you to walk through in person and for viewing. We want you to feel safe and comfortable when you are visiting with us. We’ve made updates to our model home and sales office procedures and the ways we serve you to keep everyone healthy. Some of those continuing updates include:
- All persons entering the sales office are asked to wear a mask; mask will be provided by Cresleigh Homes if needed
- In order to maintain a safe and clean environment, we would ask that all those who walk through our models refrain from touching any interior furnishings in the homes
- Cresleigh Homes asks that the recommended safety distancing of six (6) feet or more be adhered to as the sales office and models are viewed between all parties.
- We encourage limiting the number of team members and customers in our sales office and model homes
- We will adhere to the CDC recommendations for hand sanitizing and frequent washing. Our company remains committed to the same safety practices and will do our best on a daily basis to keep doorknobs, handles and interior items as clean as possible.
- We will schedule private and virtual appointments for guests who want them
- Our models are available virtually at www.cresleigh.com if that is your preference as well.
- We hope that these measures make you feel more comfortable about visiting our community.
Please note: If you or your client or anyone in the party has a fever, cough or shortness of breath or are not feeling well, we ask that you do not tour the models and reschedule any appointment. Anyone with any of the symptoms listed above may not enter the sales office.
We thank you for your interest in Cresleigh Homes!